Esomeprazole + Itopride
Information about Esomeprazole + Itopride
Esomeprazole + itopride uses
Esomeprazole+Itopride is used in the treatment of gastroesophageal reflux disease (acid reflux).
How esomeprazole + itopride works
This is a combination of two medicines: Esomeprazole and Itopride which relieve symptoms of gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD). Esomeprazole is a proton pump inhibitor (PPI). It works by reducing the amount of acid in the stomach which helps relieve acid-related indigestion and heartburn. Itopride is a prokinetic which works on the region in the brain that controls vomiting. It also acts on the upper digestive tract and helps food move more easily through the stomach.
Common side effects of esomeprazole + itopride
Stomach pain, Diarrhoea, Headache, Flatulence, Increased saliva production
Available Medicine for Esomeprazole + Itopride
- ₹170Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹130Tas Med India Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹89Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹150Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹165Tikish Pharmaceuticals1 variant(s)