Information about Eperisone + Aceclofenac
Eperisone + Aceclofenac Uses
Eperisone+Aceclofenac is used for pain due to muscle spasm.
How Eperisone + Aceclofenac works
Eperisone + Aceclofenac is a combination of two medicines: Eperisone and Aceclofenac, which relieves pain and relaxes the muscles. Eperisone is a muscle relaxant. It works on the centres in the brain and spinal cord to relieve muscle stiffness or spasm and to improve pain and movement of muscles. Aceclofenac is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) which works by blocking the release of certain chemical messengers that cause pain and inflammation (redness and swelling).
Common side effects of Eperisone + Aceclofenac
Nausea, Vomiting, Heartburn, Stomach pain/epigastric pain, Loss of appetite, Diarrhea, Dizziness, Weakness, Sleepiness
Expert advice for Eperisone + Aceclofenac
- Eperisone + Aceclofenac helps relieve pain and muscle spasm that may occur due to strains, sprains, and muscle injuries.
- It is usually used along with rest and physical therapy.
- Take it with food to avoid an upset stomach.
- It may cause dizziness. Do not drive or do anything requiring concentration until you know how it affects you.
- Avoid consuming alcohol when taking Eperisone + Aceclofenac as it may cause excessive drowsiness.