Information about Elemental Iron
Elemental Iron Uses
How Elemental Iron works
Elemental Iron is an anti-anemic medication. It replenishes the iron stores in your body. Iron is vital for the formation of new red blood cells and hemoglobin, a substance that gives these cells the ability to transport oxygen.
Common side effects of Elemental Iron
Vomiting, Nausea, Dark colored stool, Constipation, Diarrhea
Available Medicine for Elemental Iron
Haem UPCadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹36 to ₹2829 variant(s)
HB 29Corona Remedies Pvt Ltd
₹126 to ₹2413 variant(s)
ImferonShreya Life Sciences Pvt Ltd
₹35 to ₹2014 variant(s)
DocoferGoddres Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
₹88 to ₹2474 variant(s)
FejetVenus Remedies Ltd
₹40 to ₹2634 variant(s)
FerogenSamarth Life Sciences Pvt Ltd
Corfill SAnax Lifescience
EldefolElder Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹30 to ₹2603 variant(s)
Elferri SManeesh Pharmaceuticals Ltd
GeferStrides shasun Ltd
₹136 to ₹2662 variant(s)
Expert advice for Elemental Iron
- Elemental Iron is given as a slow injection or infusion under the supervision of a doctor.
- Take it as per dose and duration suggested by the doctor.
- Avoid drinking alcohol while taking this medicine as it may worsen the side effects.
- You may be asked for regular blood tests to check for blood cells and iron levels in the body.
- It might cause lowering of blood pressure. Continuous monitoring of blood pressure is required while taking this medicine.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning pregnancy or breastfeeding.