Information about Dulaglutide
Dulaglutide is used in the treatment of type 2 diabetes.
How dulaglutide works
Dulaglutide is an anti-diabetic medication. It works by increasing the release of insulin from the pancreas, decreases hormones that raise blood sugar levels, slows down digestion and reduces appetite.
Common side effects of dulaglutide
Headache, Nausea, Vomiting, Diarrhoea, Hypoglycaemia (low blood sugar level) in combination with insulin or sulphonylurea
Available Medicine for Dulaglutide
- ₹2499 to ₹4998Eli Lilly and Company India Pvt Ltd4 variant(s)
Expert advice for Dulaglutide
- Inject in your belly, thighs, or the back of your upper arm, any time of day, with or without meals.
- If you miss a dose, you can take the medicine as soon as you remember provided there are at least 3 days (72 hours) until the next scheduled dose. If not, skip the missed dose.
- You may experience nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, or stomach pain, which may improve with time. Inform your doctor if these symptoms persist or worsen.
- To avoid nausea, eat smaller meals, replace fatty foods with bland foods like toast or rice, and include ginger-containing food or drinks in your diet.
- You can store the unopened pens in the refrigerator, or at room temperature for up to 14 days. Do not store in the freezer.