Dulaglutide is used in the treatment of type 2 diabetes
How it works
Dulaglutide increases the amount of insulin released by the pancreas in order to lower the blood glucose.
Common side effects
Fall in blood sugar level, Loss of appetite, Headache, Nausea, Vomiting, Dizziness, Diarrhoea
- 4 variant(s)
- Type 2 diabetes can be controlled with a proper diet alone or a diet along with exercise. A planned diet and exercising are always important when you have diabetes, even when you are taking antidiabetic medicines.
- It should be injected under the skin and not into the veins or muscles.
- Dulaglutide does not help patients who have type 1 diabetes.
- Use this medicine at any time within 60 minutes before your meal.
- Do not use this medicine after your meal.
- If you have severe problem with slow stomach emptying (gastroparesis) or food digestion, then the use of this medicine is not recommended.