Dulaglutide is used in the treatment of type 2 diabetes.
How it works
Dulaglutide increases the amount of insulin released by the pancreas in order to lower the blood glucose.
Common side effects
- 4 variant(s)
- Type 2 diabetes can be controlled with a proper diet alone or a diet along with exercise. A planned diet and exercising are always important when you have diabetes, even when you are taking antidiabetic medicines.
- It should be injected under the skin and not into the veins or muscles.
- Dulaglutide does not help patients who have type 1 diabetes.
- Use this medicine at any time within 60 minutes before your meal.
- Do not use this medicine after your meal.
- If you have severe problem with slow stomach emptying (gastroparesis) or food digestion, then the use of this medicine is not recommended.