Information about Drotaverine + Diclofenac
Drotaverine + Diclofenac Uses
Drotaverine+Diclofenac is used in the treatment of abdominal pain.
How Drotaverine + Diclofenac works
Drotaverine + Diclofenac is a combination of two medicines: Drotaverine and Diclofenac, which relieves abdominal pain and cramps. Drotaverine is an anti-spasmodic medicine which relieves contractions (spasms) associated with smooth muscles in the abdomen. Diclofenac is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID). It works by blocking the release of certain chemical messengers that cause abdominal pain and inflammation (swelling).
Common side effects of Drotaverine + Diclofenac
Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting, Stomach pain, Dryness in mouth, Loss of appetite, Dizziness, Feeling thirsty, Heartburn
Expert advice for Drotaverine + Diclofenac
- Drotaverine + Diclofenac helps relieve abdominal pain and cramps.
- Take it with food to avoid getting an upset stomach.
- Take it as per the dose and duration prescribed by your doctor.
- It may cause dizziness, drowsiness or visual disturbances. Use caution while driving or doing anything that requires concentration.
- Avoid consuming alcohol while taking Drotaverine + Diclofenac as it can cause excessive drowsiness and increase your risk of stomach problems.
- It may cause a drop in your blood pressure. Monitor your blood pressure regularly and rise slowly if you have been sitting or lying down.
- Inform your doctor if you have severe kidney, liver, or heart disease.