Doxycycline + Serratiopeptidase
Information about Doxycycline + Serratiopeptidase
Doxycycline + serratiopeptidase uses
Doxycycline+Serratiopeptidase is used in the treatment of bacterial infections.
How doxycycline + serratiopeptidase works
This is a combination of two medicines: Doxycycline and Serratiopeptidase. Doxycycline is an antibiotic which stops bacterial growth by preventing the synthesis of essential proteins required by bacteria to carry out vital functions. Serratiopeptidase is an enzyme which works by breaking down abnormal proteins at the site of inflammation, and promotes healing.
Common side effects of doxycycline + serratiopeptidase
Nausea, Vomiting, Diarrhea, Stomach pain, Photosensitivity
Available Medicine for Doxycycline + Serratiopeptidase
- ₹75Moraceae Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹59Altar Healthcare Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹67Avalanche Pharmaceuticals1 variant(s)
- ₹35Shreya Life Sciences Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹10West-Coast Pharmaceutical Works Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹49Octane Biotech Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹53Bio Sciences Pharmakon1 variant(s)
- ₹42Alpha Aromatic Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹42Vilco Laboratories Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹79BMW Pharmaco India Pvt. Ltd.1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Doxycycline + Serratiopeptidase
- Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better. Stopping it early may make the infection come back and harder to treat.
- Take it while you are sitting or standing, to prevent any throat irritation. Do not lie down for at least 30 minutes after taking medicine.
- It may cause dizziness. Don't drive or do anything that requires mental focus until you know how Doxycycline + Serratiopeptidase affects you.
- Diarrhea may occur as a side effect but should stop when your course is complete. Inform your doctor if it doesn't stop or if you find blood in your stools.
- Avoid excessive sun exposure and use sunscreen and protective clothing when outdoors.