Doxycycline + Serratiopeptidase
Information about Doxycycline + Serratiopeptidase
Doxycycline + serratiopeptidase uses
Doxycycline+Serratiopeptidase is used in the treatment of bacterial infections.
How doxycycline + serratiopeptidase works
This is a combination of two medicines: Doxycycline and Serratiopeptidase. Doxycycline is an antibiotic which stops bacterial growth by preventing the synthesis of essential proteins required by bacteria to carry out vital functions. Serratiopeptidase is an enzyme which works by breaking down abnormal proteins at the site of inflammation, and promotes healing.
Common side effects of doxycycline + serratiopeptidase
Nausea, Vomiting, Diarrhoea, Stomach pain, Photosensitivity
Available Medicine for Doxycycline + Serratiopeptidase
- ₹75Moraceae Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹49Octane Biotech Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹42Alpha Aromatic Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹35Shreya Life Sciences Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹42Vilco Laboratories Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹10West-Coast Pharmaceutical Works Ltd1 variant(s)