Domperidone + Rabeprazole
Information about Domperidone + Rabeprazole
Domperidone + Rabeprazole Uses
Domperidone+Rabeprazole is used in the treatment of gastroesophageal reflux disease (acid reflux) and Peptic ulcer disease.
How Domperidone + Rabeprazole works
Domperidone + Rabeprazole is a combination of two medicines: Domperidone and Rabeprazole. Domperidone is a prokinetic which works on the upper digestive tract to increase the movement of the stomach and intestines, allowing the food to move more easily through the stomach. Rabeprazole is a proton pump inhibitor (PPI) which works by reducing the amount of acid in the stomach which helps in the relief of acid-related indigestion and heartburn.
Common side effects of Domperidone + Rabeprazole
Diarrhea, Stomach pain, Dryness in mouth, Headache, Dizziness, Flatulence, Weakness, Flu-like symptoms
Available Medicine for Domperidone + Rabeprazole
Rablet DLupin Ltd
₹166 to ₹1862 variant(s)
Cyra-DSystopic Laboratories Pvt Ltd
Veloz DTorrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Rabemac-DMacleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
Rekool DAlembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹181 to ₹2402 variant(s)
Razo-DDr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd
₹150 to ₹2592 variant(s)
Rabium-DSRIntas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Rabekind-DMankind Pharma Ltd
Rabonik DEris Lifesciences Ltd
₹161 to ₹1642 variant(s)
Expert advice for Domperidone + Rabeprazole
- You have been prescribed Domperidone + Rabeprazole for the treatment of acidity and heartburn.
- Take it one hour before the meal, preferably in the morning.
- It is a well-tolerated medicine and provides relief for a long time.
- Inform your doctor if you get watery diarrhea, fever or stomach pain that does not go away.
- Inform your doctor if you do not feel better after taking it for 14 days as you may be suffering from some other problem that needs attention.
- Long-term use can cause weak bones and deficiency of minerals such as magnesium. Take adequate dietary intake of calcium and magnesium or their supplements as prescribed by your doctor.