Domperidone + Pantoprazole
Information about Domperidone + Pantoprazole
Domperidone + Pantoprazole Uses
Domperidone+Pantoprazole is used in the treatment of gastroesophageal reflux disease (acid reflux) and Peptic ulcer disease.
How Domperidone + Pantoprazole works
Domperidone + Pantoprazole is a combination of two medicines: Domperidone and Pantoprazole. Domperidone is a prokinetic which works on the upper digestive tract to increase the movement of the stomach and intestines, allowing the food to move more easily through the stomach. Pantoprazole is a proton pump inhibitor (PPI) which works by reducing the amount of acid in the stomach which helps in the relief of acid-related indigestion and heartburn.
Common side effects of Domperidone + Pantoprazole
Diarrhea, Flatulence, Dizziness, Headache, Nausea, Vomiting, Abdominal pain, Joint pain
Available Medicine for Domperidone + Pantoprazole
Pan-DAlkem Laboratories Ltd
Pantocid DSun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
₹110 to ₹2102 variant(s)
Pantop-DAristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
₹106 to ₹1402 variant(s)
Pantodac DZydus Cadila
₹107 to ₹1535 variant(s)
₹52 to ₹652 variant(s)
Nupenta-DMacleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
₹67 to ₹1814 variant(s)
Pantakind-DMankind Pharma Ltd
Ulpan-DCorona Remedies Pvt Ltd
₹102 to ₹1432 variant(s)
Pansec DCipla Ltd
₹85 to ₹2352 variant(s)
Expert advice for Domperidone + Pantoprazole
- You have been prescribed Domperidone + Pantoprazole for the treatment of acidity and heartburn.
- Take it one hour before the meal, preferably in the morning.
- It is a well-tolerated medicine and provides relief for a long time.
- Inform your doctor if you get watery diarrhea, fever or stomach pain that does not go away.
- Inform your doctor if you do not feel better after taking it for 14 days as you may be suffering from some other problem that needs attention.
- Long-term use can cause weak bones and deficiency of minerals such as magnesium. Take adequate dietary intake of calcium and magnesium or their supplements as prescribed by your doctor.