Domperidone + Ilaprazole
Information about Domperidone + Ilaprazole
Domperidone + Ilaprazole Uses
Domperidone+Ilaprazole is used in the treatment of gastroesophageal reflux disease (acid reflux) and Peptic ulcer disease.
How Domperidone + Ilaprazole works
Domperidone + Ilaprazole is a combination of two medicines: Domperidone and Ilaprazole. Domperidone is a prokinetic which works on the upper digestive tract to increase the movement of the stomach and intestines, allowing the food to move more easily through the stomach. Ilaprazole is a proton pump inhibitor (PPI) which works by reducing the amount of acid in the stomach which helps in the relief of acid-related indigestion and heartburn.
Common side effects of Domperidone + Ilaprazole
Diarrhea, Stomach pain, Flatulence, Dryness in mouth, Headache, Dizziness, Fatigue
Available Medicine for Domperidone + Ilaprazole
Iladac DSRZydus Cadila
Ilapro DAjanta Pharma Ltd
HI Five DAkumentis Healthcare Ltd
Ila 5 DAkumentis Healthcare Ltd
Blokcid DIpca Laboratories Ltd
Iladay DSRMankind Pharma Ltd
IladomAjanta Pharma Ltd
Ilawin DIkon Remedies Pvt Ltd
Elapra DElis Pharmaceuticals India Pvt Ltd
Expert advice for Domperidone + Ilaprazole
- You have been prescribed Domperidone + Ilaprazole for the treatment of acidity and heartburn.
- Take it one hour before the meal, preferably in the morning.
- It is a well-tolerated medicine and provides relief for a long time.
- Inform your doctor if you get watery diarrhea, fever or stomach pain that does not go away.
- Inform your doctor if you do not feel better after taking it for 14 days as you may be suffering from some other problem that needs attention.
- Long-term use can cause weak bones and deficiency of minerals such as magnesium. Take adequate dietary intake of calcium and magnesium or their supplements as prescribed by your doctor.