Domperidone + Esomeprazole
Information about Domperidone + Esomeprazole
Domperidone + Esomeprazole Uses
How Domperidone + Esomeprazole works
Domperidone + Esomeprazole is a combination of two medicines: Domperidone and Esomeprazole. Domperidone is a prokinetic which works on the upper digestive tract to increase the movement of the stomach and intestines, allowing the food to move more easily through the stomach. Esomeprazole is a proton pump inhibitor (PPI) which works by reducing the amount of acid in the stomach which helps in the relief of acid-related indigestion and heartburn.
Common side effects of Domperidone + Esomeprazole
Diarrhea, Flatulence, Headache, Nausea, Vomiting, Constipation, Fundic gland polyps, Abdominal pain
Available Medicine for Domperidone + Esomeprazole
Nexpro RDTorrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹118 to ₹1622 variant(s)
Sompraz DSun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
₹121 to ₹2173 variant(s)
Esoz DGlenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹106 to ₹2784 variant(s)
Esofag-DMicro Labs Ltd
Esomac DCipla Ltd
₹97 to ₹1772 variant(s)
Ranidom RDMankind Pharma Ltd
Izra-DTorrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹106 to ₹1622 variant(s)
Esogress-DLa Renon Healthcare Pvt Ltd
S-RDBlue Cross Laboratories Ltd
₹65 to ₹712 variant(s)
Expert advice for Domperidone + Esomeprazole
- You have been prescribed Domperidone + Esomeprazole for the treatment of acidity and heartburn.
- Take it one hour before the meal, preferably in the morning.
- It is a well-tolerated medicine and provides relief for a long time.
- Inform your doctor if you get watery diarrhea, fever or stomach pain that does not go away.
- Inform your doctor if you do not feel better after taking it for 14 days as you may be suffering from some other problem that needs attention.
- Long-term use can cause weak bones and deficiency of minerals such as magnesium. Take adequate dietary intake of calcium and magnesium or their supplements as prescribed by your doctor.