Domperidone + Dexrabeprazole
Information about Domperidone + Dexrabeprazole
Domperidone + Dexrabeprazole Uses
Domperidone+Dexrabeprazole is used in the treatment of gastroesophageal reflux disease (acid reflux) and Peptic ulcer disease.
How Domperidone + Dexrabeprazole works
Domperidone + Dexrabeprazole is a combination of two medicines: Domperidone and Dexrabeprazole. Domperidone is a prokinetic which works on the upper digestive tract to increase the movement of the stomach and intestines, allowing the food to move more easily through the stomach. Dexrabeprazole is a proton pump inhibitor (PPI) which works by reducing the amount of acid in the stomach which helps in the relief of acid-related indigestion and heartburn.
Common side effects of Domperidone + Dexrabeprazole
Stomach pain, Diarrhea, Headache, Flatulence, Dryness in mouth, Weakness, Flu-like symptoms
Available Medicine for Domperidone + Dexrabeprazole
Repepsa DAkumentis Healthcare Ltd
Dexpure DEmcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Dexol DSuccor Health Care Pvt Ltd
Diorob DXDivine Lifecare Pvt Ltd
Rabidex DNexure Lifesciences Pvt Ltd
Dexrobel-DAamorb Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
Daxrob DBiosys Medisciences
R Pure DZuventus Healthcare Ltd
Emrab DEmcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Expert advice for Domperidone + Dexrabeprazole
- You have been prescribed Domperidone + Dexrabeprazole for the treatment of acidity and heartburn.
- Take it one hour before the meal, preferably in the morning.
- It is a well-tolerated medicine and provides relief for a long time.
- Inform your doctor if you get watery diarrhea, fever or stomach pain that does not go away.
- Inform your doctor if you do not feel better after taking it for 14 days as you may be suffering from some other problem that needs attention.
- Long-term use can cause weak bones and deficiency of minerals such as magnesium. Take adequate dietary intake of calcium and magnesium or their supplements as prescribed by your doctor.