Information about Dihydralazine
Dihydralazine is used in the treatment of Hypertension (high blood pressure).
How dihydralazine works
Dihydralazine works by relaxing blood vessel which lowers blood pressure and allows more blood and oxygen to reach the heart and other organs.
Common side effects of dihydralazine
Headache, Loss of appetite, Nausea, Vomiting, Diarrhea, Palpitations, Increased heart rate, Angina pectoris
Available Medicine for Dihydralazine
- ₹67Ordain Health Care Global Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹80Novartis India Ltd1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Dihydralazine
- It is usually taken in combination with medications to slow your heart from beating too fast (beta-blockers) and medications that remove the excess fluid (diuretics).
- It can cause salt and water build up in your body. Monitor your weight regularly and inform your doctor if you gain weight, as this could indicate that your body is retaining too much fluid.
- It may cause increased body hair growth. This is reversible within one to six months of stopping treatment.
- Do not stop taking Dihydralazine suddenly without talking to your doctor.