Information about Dicyclomine + Simethicone
Dicyclomine + Simethicone Uses
Dicyclomine+Simethicone is used in the treatment of abdominal pain.
How Dicyclomine + Simethicone works
Dicyclomine + Simethicone is a combination of two medicines: Dicyclomine and Simethicone. Dicyclomine is an antispasmodic which works by relaxing the muscles in your stomach and gut (intestine). It stops sudden muscle contractions (spasms), thereby relieving abdominal cramps and pain. Simethicone is an antifoaming medicine which disintegrates gas bubbles and allows easy passage of gas.
Common side effects of Dicyclomine + Simethicone
Nausea, Dryness in mouth, Blurred vision, Dizziness, Sleepiness, Weakness, Nervousness
Available Medicine for Dicyclomine + Simethicone
DelpocalmDelcure Life Sciences
₹43 to ₹512 variant(s)
ColipNeuro Pharma GmbH
₹34 to ₹352 variant(s)
EscolEsquire Drug House
VirtalEast African India Remedies Pvt Ltd
AnsonEdison Organics Pharmaceuticals
Cyclobid SIkon Remedies Pvt Ltd
Expert advice for Dicyclomine + Simethicone
- Dicyclomine + Simethicone helps in the treatment of stomach pain and bloating.
- Take it with food to prevent an upset stomach.
- It may cause dizziness or drowsiness. Use caution while driving or doing anything that requires concentration.
- Dry mouth may occur as a side effect. Frequent mouth rinses, good oral hygiene, increased water intake and sugarless candy may help.
- Avoid consuming alcohol while taking Dicyclomine + Simethicone as it can cause excessive drowsiness and increase your risk of stomach problems.
- Inform your doctor if you experience severe or long-lasting pain in your stomach.