Diclofenac + Tizanidine
Information about Diclofenac + Tizanidine
Diclofenac + tizanidine uses
Diclofenac+Tizanidine is used in pain due to muscle spasm.
How diclofenac + tizanidine works
This is a combination of two medicines: Diclofenac and Tizanidine, which relieves pain and relaxes the muscles. Diclofenac is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) which works by blocking the release of certain chemical messengers that cause pain and inflammation (redness and swelling). Tizanidine is a muscle relaxant. It works on the centres in the brain and spinal cord to relieve muscle stiffness or spasm and to improve pain and movement of muscles.
Common side effects of diclofenac + tizanidine
Nausea, Vomiting, Stomach pain / epigastric pain, Heartburn, Diarrhea, Dryness in mouth, Loss of appetite, Sleepiness
Available Medicine for Diclofenac + Tizanidine
- ₹67Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹45Ben Pharmaceuticals1 variant(s)
- ₹54Tidal Laboratories Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹34Blue Cross Laboratories Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹94M D C Pharmaceuticals P Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹63Ravenbhel Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹48GRAF Laboratories Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹50Madhav Biotech Pvt. Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹50Adley Formulations1 variant(s)
- ₹43Brooks Pharmaceuticals1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Diclofenac + Tizanidine
- Diclofenac + Tizanidine helps relieve pain and muscle spasm that may occur due to strains, sprains, and muscle injuries.
- It is usually used along with rest and physical therapy.
- Take it with food to avoid an upset stomach.
- It may cause dizziness. Do not drive or do anything requiring concentration until you know how it affects you.
- Avoid consuming alcohol when taking Diclofenac + Tizanidine as it may cause excessive drowsiness.