Dextrose + Sodium Chloride
Information about Dextrose + Sodium Chloride
Dextrose + sodium chloride uses
Dextrose+Sodium Chloride is used in the treatment of short term fluid replacement after trauma.
How dextrose + sodium chloride works
This is a combination of two medicines: Dextrose and Sodium Chloride. They work by restoring blood plasma lost due to severe bleeding. Plasma is required to circulate red blood cells that deliver oxygen throughout the body.
Common side effects of dextrose + sodium chloride
No common side effects seen
Available Medicine for Dextrose + Sodium Chloride
- ₹18 to ₹49Baxter India Pvt Ltd7 variant(s)
- ₹44 to ₹92Albert David Ltd3 variant(s)
- ₹30 to ₹33Claris Lifesciences Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹109Baxter India Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹440Shreya Life Sciences Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹44Albert David Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹32Claris Lifesciences Ltd1 variant(s)