Information about Danazol
How Danazol works
Danazol modulates the action of certain female hormones in the body.
Common side effects of Danazol
Weight gain, Hair loss, Voice change, Acne, Irregular menstrual cycle, Hoarseness of voice, Abnormal hair growth on a women face and body, Itchy scalp, Sore throat, Swelling
Available Medicine for Danazol
₹140 to ₹5834 variant(s)
GonablokWin-Medicare Pvt Ltd
₹298 to ₹20705 variant(s)
ZendolSerum Institute Of India Ltd
₹127 to ₹4613 variant(s)
GynazolSun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
₹137 to ₹4453 variant(s)
DanozecUnited Biotech Pvt Ltd
₹177 to ₹2952 variant(s)
EndometrylAr-Ex Laboratories Pvt Ltd
₹87 to ₹3283 variant(s)
LadogalSanofi India Ltd
₹98 to ₹2913 variant(s)
₹81 to ₹2593 variant(s)
GynadomEast West Pharma
₹178 to ₹2942 variant(s)
DNZLifeline Remedies India Pvt Ltd
₹252 to ₹4592 variant(s)
Expert advice for Danazol
- Danazol helps treat endometriosis and heavy or painful periods.
- It may also be used to relieve severe breast pain and tenderness in benign fibrocystic breast disease.
- Use effective measures to avoid pregnancy during treatment with this medicine as it can be harmful to an unborn baby.
- Do not drink alcohol during treatment with this medicine as it can make you feel sick or short of breath.
- Inform your doctor immediately if you experience symptoms such as hair loss, marked increase in facial or body hair, voice change, altered vision, severe headache and vomiting, stabbing pains and/or unusual swelling in one leg, sudden breathlessness or sudden chest pain, while taking this medicine.
- Your doctor may get regular blood tests done to monitor your liver function and blood cell counts. Inform your doctor if you notice yellowing of eyes or skin, dark urine, or stomach pain.