Information about Clobetasol + Miconazole
Clobetasol + Miconazole Uses
Clobetasol+Miconazole is used in the treatment of skin infections.
How Clobetasol + Miconazole works
Clobetasol + Miconazole is a combination of two medicines: Clobetasol and Miconazole, which treats skin infections. Clobetasol is a steroid medicine. It blocks the production of certain chemical messengers (prostaglandins) that make the skin red, swollen and itchy. Miconazole is an antifungal which stops the growth of fungi by preventing them from forming their own protective covering.
Common side effects of Clobetasol + Miconazole
Application site reactions (burning, irritation, itching and redness), Thinning of skin
Available Medicine for Clobetasol + Miconazole
Tenovate-MGlaxo SmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Exel MSun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
Enderm gmLeben Laboratories Pvt Ltd
Zincoderm MApex Laboratories Pvt Ltd
Plosat MWinsome Laboratories Pvt Ltd
MizocTetramed Biotek Pvt Ltd
Sonaderm MBlue Cross Laboratories Ltd
Viclob MKivi Labs Ltd
Expert advice for Clobetasol + Miconazole
- Clobetasol + Miconazole must be applied as a thin layer on the affected area as prescribed by your doctor.
- Do not use this medicine more often or for longer than advised by your doctor.
- Before each application, wash the affected area with soap and water and dry well.
- Avoid getting it in the eyes, mouth or nose. Rinse with cold water if you accidentally get it in these areas.
- Do not cover the area being treated with airtight dressings such as bandages unless directed by a doctor, as this may increase the risk of side effects.
- Inform your doctor if the treated skin area does not improve after 2-4 weeks of treatment.