Information about Clindamycin + Tretinoin
Clindamycin + Tretinoin Uses
Clindamycin+Tretinoin is used in the treatment of acne.
How Clindamycin + Tretinoin works
Clindamycin + Tretinoin is a combination of two medicines: Clindamycin and Tretinoin, which treats pimples (acne). Clindamycin is an antibiotic which works by penetrating into the skin and killing acne-causing bacteria. Tretinoin is a form of vitamin A which reduces oil production in the skin, replenishes the skin and helps keep your pores open.
Common side effects of Clindamycin + Tretinoin
Application site reactions (burning, irritation, itching and redness), Skin peeling, Dermatitis, Dryness
Available Medicine for Clindamycin + Tretinoin
Retino ACJanssen Pharmaceuticals
Supatret CSun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
Acsolve CInd Swift Laboratories Ltd
₹46 to ₹482 variant(s)
Nexret-TCDr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd
Reticlin TAmwill Healthcare
TreclinElder Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Acnegel TWest-Coast Pharmaceutical Works Ltd
Aclind TTMohrish Pharmaceuticals
CligelEast West Pharma
₹91 to ₹1042 variant(s)
Lustre CMediwin Pharmaceuticals
Expert advice for Clindamycin + Tretinoin
- Clindamycin + Tretinoin should be Applied as a thin layer onto clean, dry, unbroken skin affected by acne.
- Clean the area to be treated with water and a non-medicated soap, and let it dry for 20-30 minutes before applying the medicine.
- It may cause minor burning, stinging, or irritation when applied. Inform your doctor if this does not go away.
- Avoid contact with your eyes, nose or mouth. Rinse it off with water if you accidentally get the cream in these areas.
- Avoid exposure to sunlight while using Clindamycin + Tretinoin as it increases the sensitivity of your skin. Use protective measures such as sun-cream or protective clothing.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning pregnancy or breastfeeding.