Clindamycin + Metronidazole + Clotrimazole
Information about Clindamycin + Metronidazole + Clotrimazole
Clindamycin + Metronidazole + Clotrimazole Uses
Clindamycin+Metronidazole+Clotrimazole is used for syndromic treatment of vaginal discharge.
How Clindamycin + Metronidazole + Clotrimazole works
Clindamycin + Metronidazole + Clotrimazole is a combination of three medicines: Clindamycin , Metronidazole , and Clotrimazole, which treats vaginal infections. Clindamycin is an antibiotic which stops bacterial growth by preventing synthesis of essential proteins required by bacteria to carry out vital functions. Metronidazole is also an antibiotic which kills other infectious microorganisms in addition to bacteria by damaging their DNA. Clotrimazole is an antifungal medicine which stops the growth of fungi by preventing them from forming their protective covering.
Common side effects of Clindamycin + Metronidazole + Clotrimazole
Vaginal burning sensation, Itching, Irritation
Available Medicine for Clindamycin + Metronidazole + Clotrimazole
Vagi CLRekvina Laboratories Ltd
Clingen PlusAristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
Zovi VNoel Pharma India Pvt Ltd
Vagilyte PlusRemedial Healthcare
Shekit VDewcare Concept Pvt.Ltd.
C2MRollick Healthcare Pvt Ltd
Anca-VOmenta Pharma Pvt Ltd
₹118 to ₹1292 variant(s)
Expert advice for Clindamycin + Metronidazole + Clotrimazole
- Clindamycin + Metronidazole + Clotrimazole is inserted into the vagina using an applicator, usually at night before going to bed.
- Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better.
- Avoid contact with your eyes. If accidental exposure occurs, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
- It may cause minor burning, stinging, or irritation when applied. Inform your doctor if this does not go away.
- It can damage condoms and diaphragms and make them ineffective at preventing pregnancy. Ask your doctor about other suitable methods of preventing pregnancy.
- Inform your doctor if your symptoms do not get improved within 3 days of taking the medicine.