Clindamycin + Clotrimazole + Tinidazole
Information about Clindamycin + Clotrimazole + Tinidazole
Clindamycin + Clotrimazole + Tinidazole Uses
Clindamycin+Clotrimazole+Tinidazole is used for syndromic treatment of vaginal discharge.
How Clindamycin + Clotrimazole + Tinidazole works
Clindamycin + Clotrimazole + Tinidazole is a combination of three medicines: Clindamycin , Clotrimazole , and Tinidazole, which treats vaginal infections. Clindamycin is an antibiotic which stops bacterial growth by preventing the synthesis of essential proteins required by the bacteria to carry out vital functions. Clotrimazole is an antifungal medicine which stops the growth of fungi by preventing them from forming their protective covering. Tinidazole is also an antibiotic which kills other infectious microorganisms in addition to bacteria by damaging their DNA.
Common side effects of Clindamycin + Clotrimazole + Tinidazole
Vaginal burning sensation, Itching, Irritation
Available Medicine for Clindamycin + Clotrimazole + Tinidazole
Clingen ForteAristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
LeezoleLeeford Healthcare Ltd
₹55 to ₹954 variant(s)
MymazoleUmano Healthcare Pvt Ltd
₹131 to ₹1752 variant(s)
PepclinCureill Pharma Pvt. Ltd.
Twozole-CSyndicate Life Sciences Pvt Ltd
TinilactCurador Healthcare Pvt Ltd
Clima ForteDewcare Concept Pvt.Ltd.
VagikremCRMS Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
Vdm ForteDWD Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Expert advice for Clindamycin + Clotrimazole + Tinidazole
- Clindamycin + Clotrimazole + Tinidazole is inserted into the vagina using an applicator, usually at night before going to bed.
- Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better.
- Avoid contact with your eyes. If accidental exposure occurs, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
- It can damage condoms and diaphragms and make them ineffective at preventing pregnancy. Ask your doctor about other suitable methods of preventing pregnancy.
- It may cause minor burning, stinging, or irritation when applied. Inform your doctor if this does not go away.
- Inform your doctor if your symptoms do not get improved within 3 days of taking the medicine.