Information about Clemastine
Clemastine is used in the treatment of allergy symptoms.
How clemastine works
Clemastine is an antihistaminic medication. It blocks the action of certain chemical messengers that are responsible for inflammation, congestion, itching, and other allergic reactions.
Common side effects of clemastine
Available Medicine for Clemastine
- ₹80 to ₹90Wanbury Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹39 to ₹61Novartis India Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹49 to ₹50Novartis India Ltd2 variant(s)
Expert advice for Clemastine
- Avoid driving or operating dangerous machinery as it may decrease alertness.
- Avoid consuming alcohol when taking the Clemastine, as it may cause excessive sleepiness or drowsiness.