Information about Ciprofloxacin Topical
Ciprofloxacin topical uses
Ciprofloxacin Topical is used in the treatment of bacterial infections.
How ciprofloxacin topical works
Ciprofloxacin Topical is an antibiotic. It kills bacteria by inhibiting the DNA replication.
Common side effects of ciprofloxacin topical
Available Medicine for Ciprofloxacin Topical
- ₹7Albert David Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹8Leeford Healthcare Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹11Torque Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹16Marck Biosciences Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹6Lark Laboratories Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹12 to ₹25Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹34Cipla Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹72Elder Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹7Jawa Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹16Greenco Biologicals Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Ciprofloxacin Topical
- Your doctor has prescribed Ciprofloxacin Topical to cure your infection and improve symptoms.
- Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better.
Frequently asked questions for Ciprofloxacin Topical
Q. Is ciprofloxacin topical safe/ banned?
Ciprofloxacin topical is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q. Is ciprofloxacin topical sulfa based/ a penicillin?
No. Ciprofloxacin topical belong to a different group of antibiotics called fluoroquinolones. It does not contain penicillin or sulpha.