Information about Ciprofloxacin Topical
Ciprofloxacin topical uses
Ciprofloxacin Topical is used in the treatment of bacterial infections.
How ciprofloxacin topical works
Ciprofloxacin topical is an antibiotic. It kills bacteria by inhibiting the DNA replication.
Common side effects of ciprofloxacin topical
Available Medicine for Ciprofloxacin Topical
- ₹7Albert David Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹8Leeford Healthcare Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹16Marck Biosciences Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹34Cipla Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹12 to ₹25Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹72Elder Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹7Jawa Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹9Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹6Ahlcon Parenterals India Limited1 variant(s)
- ₹13Appasamy Ocular Device Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Ciprofloxacin Topical
- Consult a doctor if you notice first signs of a skin rash or any other allergic symptoms like red, raised, pale itch skin (urticarial hives), sudden swelling of face, throat or eyelids, breathing problems after starting treatment with the ciprofloxacin topical.
- Tell your doctor if you are an elderly and using corticosteroids before using ciprofloxacin topical.
- Prolonged use of ciprofloxacin topical may cause other infections, inform your doctor if your symptoms get worse or suddenly return.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery after using ciprofloxacin eye drops as it may cause blurred vision.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- It should not take if patient is allergic to ciprofloxacin, other quinolones or any of its ingredients.
- Patients with ear and eye infection caused by fungus or virus.
Frequently asked questions for Ciprofloxacin Topical
Q. Is ciprofloxacin topical safe/ banned?
Ciprofloxacin topical is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q. Is ciprofloxacin topical sulfa based/ a penicillin?
No. Ciprofloxacin topical belong to a different group of antibiotics called fluoroquinolones. It does not contain penicillin or sulpha.