Information about Ciprofloxacin Topical
Ciprofloxacin topical uses
Ciprofloxacin Topical is used in the treatment of bacterial infections.
How ciprofloxacin topical works
Ciprofloxacin Topical is an antibiotic. It kills bacteria by inhibiting the DNA replication.
Common side effects of ciprofloxacin topical
Available Medicine for Ciprofloxacin Topical
- ₹8Leeford Healthcare Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹11Torque Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹72Yash Pharma Laboratories Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹18Indkus Biotech India1 variant(s)
- ₹98Shelon Pharmalabs Private Limited1 variant(s)
- ₹14Health Biotech Limited1 variant(s)
- ₹13Medo Pharma1 variant(s)
- ₹4Entod Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹7Jawa Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹72Elder Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Ciprofloxacin Topical
- Your doctor has prescribed Ciprofloxacin Topical to cure your infection and improve symptoms.
- Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better.
Frequently asked questions for Ciprofloxacin Topical
Q. Is ciprofloxacin topical safe/ banned?
Ciprofloxacin topical is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q. Is ciprofloxacin topical sulfa based/ a penicillin?
No. Ciprofloxacin topical belong to a different group of antibiotics called fluoroquinolones. It does not contain penicillin or sulpha.