Ciprofloxacin + Tinidazole
Information about Ciprofloxacin + Tinidazole
Ciprofloxacin + Tinidazole Uses
Ciprofloxacin+Tinidazole is used for bacterial & parasitic infections. It is used for the treatment of gastrointestinal infections such as acute diarrhea or dysentery, gynecological infections, lung infections and urinary infections.
How Ciprofloxacin + Tinidazole works
Ciprofloxacin + Tinidazole is a combination of two antibiotics: Ciprofloxacin and Tinidazole. Ciprofloxacin works by preventing the bacterial cells from dividing and repairing, thereby killing the bacteria. Tinidazole kills parasites and anaerobic bacteria that cause infections by damaging their DNA. Together, they treat your infection effectively.
Common side effects of Ciprofloxacin + Tinidazole
Nausea, Vomiting, Stomach pain, Dryness in mouth, Metallic taste, Headache
Available Medicine for Ciprofloxacin + Tinidazole
Ciplox TZCipla Ltd
Cifran CTSun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
Cifran C THSun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
CitizolAristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
₹42 to ₹682 variant(s)
Baycip TZBayer Zydus Pharma Pvt Ltd
Tinicip DSMapra Laboratories Pvt Ltd
Ciplox TZ HCipla Ltd
Cifomed TZAglowmed Limited
C Flox TZIntas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Expert advice for Ciprofloxacin + Tinidazole
- Your doctor has prescribed this combination medicine for the treatment of diarrhea and dysentery.
- Diarrhea can cause dehydration. Drink plenty of fluids to help rehydrate you.
- Consult your doctor if your diarrhea lasts for more than 48 hours.
- Do not use Ciprofloxacin + Tinidazole if you have blood in your stool or if you are severely constipated.
- It may cause dizziness and sleepiness. Do not drive or do anything that requires mental focus until you know how it affects you.
- Avoid consuming alcohol when taking Ciprofloxacin + Tinidazole as it may irritate your stomach and also cause excessive drowsiness.
- Notify your doctor if you feel pain in your tendons, numbness, or tingling sensations.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to conceive or breastfeeding.