Ciprofloxacin + Ornidazole
Information about Ciprofloxacin + Ornidazole
Ciprofloxacin + Ornidazole Uses
Ciprofloxacin+Ornidazole is used in the treatment of bacterial & parasitic infections. It is used to treat diarrhoea, gynaecological and pelvic infections. It also helps treat mixed infections of teeth and gums.
How Ciprofloxacin + Ornidazole works
Ciprofloxacin + Ornidazole is a combination of two antibiotics: Ciprofloxacin and Ornidazole. Ciprofloxacin works by preventing the bacterial cells from dividing and repairing, thereby killing the bacteria. Ornidazole kills parasites and anaerobic bacteria that cause infections by damaging their DNA. Together, they treat your infection effectively.
Common side effects of Ciprofloxacin + Ornidazole
Nausea, Vomiting, Stomach pain, Loss of appetite, Dizziness, Headache, Dryness in mouth
Available Medicine for Ciprofloxacin + Ornidazole
Cifran-OZSun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
Zoxan OZFDC Ltd
Ciprogyl ForteMankind Pharma Ltd
Osmoflox OZOxford Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
Cipromac OZMac Millon Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
Zipron OZPifer Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
Sarbflox OZSarb Pharmaceuticals
₹36 to ₹752 variant(s)
Cifo-OZDonnel Healthcare Pvt Ltd
Expert advice for Ciprofloxacin + Ornidazole
- Your doctor has prescribed this combination medicine for the treatment of diarrhea and dysentery.
- Diarrhea can cause dehydration. Drink plenty of fluids to help rehydrate you.
- Consult your doctor if your diarrhea lasts for more than 48 hours.
- Do not use Ciprofloxacin + Ornidazole if you have blood in your stool or if you are severely constipated.
- It may cause dizziness and sleepiness. Do not drive or do anything that requires mental focus until you know how it affects you.
- Avoid consuming alcohol when taking Ciprofloxacin + Ornidazole as it may irritate your stomach and also cause excessive drowsiness.
- Notify your doctor if you feel pain in your tendons, numbness, or tingling sensations.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to conceive or breastfeeding.