Ciprofloxacin + Dexamethasone
Information about Ciprofloxacin + Dexamethasone
Ciprofloxacin + Dexamethasone Uses
Ciprofloxacin+Dexamethasone is used in the treatment of eye infection with inflammation.
How Ciprofloxacin + Dexamethasone works
Ciprofloxacin + Dexamethasone is a combination of two medicines: Ciprofloxacin and Dexamethasone. Ciprofloxacin is an antibiotic which prevents bacterial cells from dividing and repairing, thereby killing the bacteria. This treats your infection. Dexamethasone is a steroid which blocks the production of certain chemical messengers (prostaglandins) that cause redness, swelling and itching.
Common side effects of Ciprofloxacin + Dexamethasone
Eye irritation, Eye discomfort
Available Medicine for Ciprofloxacin + Dexamethasone
Ciplox DCipla Ltd
₹15 to ₹182 variant(s)
₹11 to ₹242 variant(s)
CiplexLeeford Healthcare Ltd
Cebran DBlue Cross Laboratories Ltd
Cipromac DTorque Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
Ceprolen DIndoco Remedies Ltd
Biocip DBiochem Pharmaceutical Industries
Cipcos DTechnopharm Pvt Ltd
Larcip DLark Laboratories Ltd
Swiflox DInd Swift Laboratories Ltd
Expert advice for Ciprofloxacin + Dexamethasone
- Ciprofloxacin + Dexamethasone is used for the treatment of bacterial infection and inflammation of the eye.
- Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better. Stopping it early may make the infection come back and harder to treat.
- Do not touch the tip to any surface to avoid contamination.
- Wait for at least 5-10 minutes before delivering the next medication to avoid dilution.
- It may cause short term blurring of vision when first used. Use caution before driving or using machines.
- Do not wear contact lenses until your infection clears up.
- Do not use it more often or for longer than advised by your doctor. Inform your doctor if your condition hasn't improved after seven days of treatment.
- Make sure to use within 4 weeks of opening the bottle.