Information about Ciprofloxacin + Betamethasone
Ciprofloxacin + Betamethasone Uses
How Ciprofloxacin + Betamethasone works
Ciprofloxacin + Betamethasone is a combination of two medicines: Ciprofloxacin and Betamethasone. Ciprofloxacin is an antibiotic. It kills bacteria by preventing them from reproducing and repairing themselves. Betamethasone is a steroid medicine. It blocks the production of certain chemical messengers (prostaglandins) that make the eye red, swollen and itchy.
Common side effects of Ciprofloxacin + Betamethasone
Eye irritation, Eye discomfort
Available Medicine for Ciprofloxacin + Betamethasone
Ceflox-DLaborate Pharmaceuticals India Ltd
Offcip-DNukind Healthcare Pvt Ltd
Cipronol-DKnoll Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Eyecip-DNukind Healthcare Pvt Ltd
Francip-DSun Life Sciences Pvt Ltd
Ciproptic DTesla Labs Pvt Ltd
Cipnol DColes Pharmaceuticals Private Limited
Expert advice for Ciprofloxacin + Betamethasone
- Ciprofloxacin + Betamethasone is used for the treatment of bacterial infection and inflammation of the eye.
- Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better. Stopping it early may make the infection come back and harder to treat.
- Do not touch the tip to any surface to avoid contamination.
- Wait for at least 5-10 minutes before delivering the next medication to avoid dilution.
- It may cause short term blurring of vision when first used. Use caution before driving or using machines.
- Do not wear contact lenses until your infection clears up.
- Do not use it more often or for longer than advised by your doctor. Inform your doctor if your condition hasn't improved after seven days of treatment.
- Make sure to use within 4 weeks of opening the bottle.