Cilnidipine + Telmisartan
Information about Cilnidipine + Telmisartan
Cilnidipine + Telmisartan Uses
Cilnidipine+Telmisartan is used in the treatment of Hypertension (high blood pressure).
How Cilnidipine + Telmisartan works
Cilnidipine + Telmisartan is a combination of two medicines: Cilnidipine and Telmisartan, which lowers blood pressure effectively. Cilnidipine is a calcium channel blocker (CCB) and Telmisartan is an angiotensin receptor blocker (ARB). They work by relaxing the blood vessels and making the heart more efficient at pumping blood throughout the body.
Common side effects of Cilnidipine + Telmisartan
Sleepiness, Ankle swelling, Headache, Flushing (sense of warmth in the face, ears, neck and trunk), Dizziness, Tiredness, Palpitations, Upset stomach, Increased potassium level in blood
Available Medicine for Cilnidipine + Telmisartan
Cilacar TJ B Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹129 to ₹1683 variant(s)
Eritel LNEris Lifesciences Ltd
₹120 to ₹2755 variant(s)
TelplusMicro Labs Ltd
Telma-LNGlenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹212 to ₹3492 variant(s)
Sartel-LNIntas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹123 to ₹1302 variant(s)
Telista CLLupin Ltd
Torcilin-TTorrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹124 to ₹1632 variant(s)
Ranci TSun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
₹104 to ₹1282 variant(s)
Macsart CLMacleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
Expert advice for Cilnidipine + Telmisartan
- Cilnidipine + Telmisartan is a combination of two medicines that provides better blood pressure control than either medicine alone.
- Cilnidipine + Telmisartan may cause dizziness or sleepiness. Do not drive or do anything requiring concentration until you know how it affects you.
- It may cause you to feel lightheaded or weak especially when you stand up. Rise slowly if you have been sitting or lying down.
- Avoid consuming alcohol as it may enhance the blood pressure lowering effect of this medicine.
- It can cause ankle or foot swelling. Raise your legs while you are sitting down and talk to your doctor if it does not go away.
- Do not take Cilnidipine + Telmisartan if you are pregnant, planning to conceive or breastfeeding.