Information about Ciclesonide
How ciclesonide works
Ciclesonide is a corticosteroid. It acts by stopping the release of certain natural substances in the body that are responsible for inflammation.
Common side effects of ciclesonide
Throat irritation, Hoarseness of voice, Cough
Available Medicine for Ciclesonide
- ₹169 to ₹275Cipla Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹201Cipla Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹266 to ₹359Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd2 variant(s)
Expert advice for Ciclesonide
• Tell your doctor about any illness or infection you have had within the past several weeks.
• Inform your doctor if you have tuberculosis, an infection of your mouth or throat, glaucoma or history of cataracts, herpes infection of eyes, a personal or family history of osteoporosis.
• You must observe the growth of your child while using this medicine and inform your doctor if your child is not growing at normal rate.
• Avoid contact with people who have chickenpox, shingles or measles infection.
• Seek medical advice if you develop unusual weight gain (particularly in face), muscle weakness, increased thirst or urination, confusion, unusual drowsiness, severe or persistent headache, anxiety, depression, irritability, or vision changes.
• Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
• Patients allergic to Ciclesonide or any of its ingredients. should avoid it.
• Patients with chicken pox or measles should not take ciclesonide.
Frequently asked questions for Ciclesonide
Q. Is ciclesonide safe?
Ciclesonide is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.