Information about Choline Salicylate
Choline Salicylate Uses
Choline Salicylate is used for mouth ulcers.
How Choline Salicylate works
Choline Salicylate is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAID) which works by blocking the release of certain chemical messengers that cause pain and inflammation (redness and swelling).
Common side effects of Choline Salicylate
Application site irritation, Burning sensation
Available Medicine for Choline Salicylate
Zytee RBRaptakos Brett & Co Ltd
₹42 to ₹783 variant(s)
B-FolcinWest-Coast Pharmaceutical Works Ltd
₹35 to ₹808 variant(s)
ZyteeRaptakos Brett & Co Ltd
FitgelFitwel Pharmaceuticals Private Limited
₹55 to ₹782 variant(s)
EmergelRavenbhel Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
Tess CSTroikaa Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Expert advice for Choline Salicylate
- It should not be taken by patients who are allergic to choline salicylate or any of the ingredients of the gel or oral solution.
- Do not apply choline salicylate to open wounds.
- Do not use the oral gel with children or adolescents who are less than 16 years of age because some studies show a link between salicylate use and Reye’s syndrome (affects the brain, liver and may be fatal).
- Do not put dentures or braces back in the mouth for half an hour after applying the gel in your mouth.
- Consult your doctor before taking choline salicylate: If you are breast-feeding or pregnant.
- Do not smoke while using the drug as it may increase the side effects.
- Consult your doctor if your pain does not improve after using this medication for 7-14 days, or if your symptoms get worse.
- Call your doctor at once if you have symptoms of stomach bleeding such as black, bloody, or tarry stools, or coughing up blood or vomit that looks like coffee grounds.