Home>chlorpheniramine maleate + paracetamol + phenylephrine
Chlorpheniramine Maleate + Paracetamol + Phenylephrine
Information about Chlorpheniramine Maleate + Paracetamol + Phenylephrine
How Chlorpheniramine Maleate + Paracetamol + Phenylephrine works
Chlorpheniramine Maleate + Paracetamol + Phenylephrine is a combination of three medicines: Chlorpheniramine, paracetamol and phenylephrine which relieves common cold symptoms. Chlorpheniramine is an antiallergic which relieves allergy symptoms like runny nose, watery eyes and sneezing. Paracetamol is an analgesic (pain reliever) and antipyretic (fever reducer). It blocks the release of certain chemical messengers in the brain that are responsible for pain and fever. Phenylephrine is a nasal decongestant which narrows the small blood vessels providing relief from congestion or stuffiness in the nose.
Common side effects of Chlorpheniramine Maleate + Paracetamol + Phenylephrine
Nausea, Headache, Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping), Dizziness, Tachycardia, Palpitations, Fear, Anxiety, Restlessness, Tremors, Weakness, Discomfort when urinating, Hallucination, Convulsion
Available Medicine for Chlorpheniramine Maleate + Paracetamol + Phenylephrine
Febrex PlusIndoco Remedies Ltd
₹55 to ₹1107 variant(s)
Maxtra PZuventus Healthcare Ltd
₹40 to ₹994 variant(s)
Solvin ColdIpca Laboratories Ltd
₹56 to ₹754 variant(s)
Delcon PlusVeritaz Healthcare Ltd
₹46 to ₹853 variant(s)
Sumo Cold PcfAlkem Laboratories Ltd
₹61 to ₹822 variant(s)
Coriminic PWanbury Ltd
₹50 to ₹802 variant(s)
Cozy-KidInd Swift Laboratories Ltd
₹31 to ₹642 variant(s)
TusQ-PBlue Cross Laboratories Ltd
₹47 to ₹742 variant(s)
Sinus 77Dales Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹31 to ₹582 variant(s)
Alex P PaedGlenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Expert advice for Chlorpheniramine Maleate + Paracetamol + Phenylephrine
- Chlorpheniramine Maleate + Paracetamol + Phenylephrine helps relieve symptoms of cold and flu such as headache, sore throat, runny nose, muscular pain, and fever.
- It may cause dizziness and sleepiness. Don't drive or do anything that requires mental focus until you know how it affects you.
- Avoid consuming alcohol when taking this medicine as it may cause excessive drowsiness.
- Do not take it with any other medicine containing paracetamol (drugs for pain/fever or cough-and-cold) without asking your doctor first.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to conceive or breastfeeding.