Information about Chlorhexidine Gluconate
Chlorhexidine Gluconate Uses
Chlorhexidine Gluconate is used in the treatment of inflammation of gums.
How Chlorhexidine Gluconate works
Chlorhexidine Gluconate is an antiseptic. It works by killing harmful microorganisms and cleans the affected area.
Common side effects of Chlorhexidine Gluconate
Taste change, Staining of teeth, Hard Dental Plaque
Available Medicine for Chlorhexidine Gluconate
HexidineIcpa Health Products Ltd
₹54 to ₹2585 variant(s)
ClohexDr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd
₹123 to ₹1792 variant(s)
HexigelIcpa Health Products Ltd
RexidinIndoco Remedies Ltd
₹7 to ₹3405 variant(s)
GlycoseptolJupiter Pharmaceutical Ltd
Skinn-CMed Manor Organics Pvt Ltd
₹137 to ₹8646 variant(s)
Glycoseptol CJupiter Pharmaceutical Ltd
Nitra HexMicro Labs Ltd
Expert advice for Chlorhexidine Gluconate
- Use Chlorhexidine Gluconate after meals, it may affect the taste of foods and beverages.
- For maximum effectiveness avoid rinsing mouth (with water or any other mouthwash), brushing teeth, eating or drinking for 30 minutes after using the Chlorhexidine Gluconate.
- Chlorhexidine Gluconate may cause permanent discolouration of some tooth fillings. To minimize discolouration, brush and floss daily, focussing on the areas which begin to discolour.
- Do not mix/dilute Chlorhexidine Gluconate with any other product.
- Avoid contact with eyes and ears. If the solution comes in contact with your eyes, rinse well with water.
- Notify your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.