Cetirizine + Phenylephrine
Information about Cetirizine + Phenylephrine
Cetirizine + phenylephrine uses
Cetirizine+Phenylephrine is used in the treatment of sneezing and runny nose due to allergies.
How cetirizine + phenylephrine works
This is a combination of two medicines: Cetirizine and Phenylephrine which relieve sneezing and runny nose due to allergies. Cetirizine is an antiallergic which blocks the action of a chemical messenger (histamine) responsible for runny nose, watery eyes and sneezing. Phenylephrine is a decongestant which narrows the small blood vessels providing temporary relief from congestion or stuffiness in the nose.
Common side effects of cetirizine + phenylephrine
Dryness in mouth, Headache, Nausea, Vomiting, Tiredness, Sleepiness
Available Medicine for Cetirizine + Phenylephrine
- ₹62Micro Labs Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹56Micro Labs Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹45Unichem Laboratories Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹21Unison Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹50S H Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹6Agron Remedies Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹44Primecure Medicine Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)