Information about Cetirizine + Ambroxol
Cetirizine + Ambroxol Uses
Cetirizine+Ambroxol is used in the treatment of cough.
How Cetirizine + Ambroxol works
Cetirizine + Ambroxol is a combination of two medicines: Cetirizine and Ambroxol, which relieves cough. Cetirizine is an antiallergic that treats runny nose, watery eyes and sneezing. Ambroxol is a mucolytic which thins and loosens mucus (phlegm), making it easier to cough out.
Common side effects of Cetirizine + Ambroxol
Upset stomach, Dryness in mouth, Fatigue, Dizziness, Sedation, Allergic reaction
Available Medicine for Cetirizine + Ambroxol
Relent PlusDr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd
ZyrColdDr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd
RelentDr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd
Hicet-AXMicro Labs Ltd
Cetzine AGlaxo SmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd
AmbcetFourrts India Laboratories Pvt Ltd
₹54 to ₹632 variant(s)
Onimex CZEmcee Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
Alertac-ASeagull Pharmaceutical Pvt Ltd
Levolyte AEntod Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Ventirex CUnimarck Healthcare Ltd
Expert advice for Cetirizine + Ambroxol
- This combination medicine helps relieve runny nose, sneezing and productive cough.
- Drink extra fluids to help loosen the congestion and lubricate your throat while you are taking this medication.
- Use caution while driving or doing anything that requires concentration as Cetirizine + Ambroxol can cause dizziness and sleepiness.
- Do not drink alcohol while taking this medicine as it may cause increased sleepiness.
- Stop taking Cetirizine + Ambroxol at least three days before taking an allergy test as it can affect the test results.
- Inform your doctor if your cough persists for more than 14 days.