Information about Cerebroprotein Hydrolysate
Cerebroprotein hydrolysate uses
Cerebroprotein Hydrolysate is used in the treatment of Alzheimer's disease, stroke, dementia in Parkinson's disease, age related memory loss and head injury.
How cerebroprotein hydrolysate works
Cerebroprotein hydrolysate belongs to class of drugs known as nootropics. It works on the central nervous system and improves the metabolism of neuron and protects nerves from damage.
Common side effects of cerebroprotein hydrolysate
Vomiting, Nausea, Allergy, Flushing (sense of warmth in the face, ears, neck and trunk), Dizziness, Headache, Influenza like symptoms, Vertigo
Available Medicine for Cerebroprotein Hydrolysate
- ₹805Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹500 to ₹845Lupin Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹770Unichem Laboratories Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹750Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹172 to ₹741Icon Life Sciences2 variant(s)
- ₹805Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹882 to ₹1333Wockhardt Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹152Arinna Lifescience Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹169Walnut Lifesciences1 variant(s)
- ₹160Koye Pharmaceuticals Pvt ltd1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Cerebroprotein Hydrolysate
- Seek immediate medical attention if you develop any allergic reactions.
- Do not drive or operate machinery as cerebroprotein may cause dizziness and confusion.
- Do not take if allergic to Cerebroprotein Hydrolysate or any of its ingredients.
- Not for Patients with fits and severe kidney disease.
- Do not take during pregnancy.