Cerebroprotein Hydrolysate is used in the treatment of alzheimer's disease (brain disorder that affects memory and intellectual ability), stroke (decreased blood supply to brain), dementia in parkinson's disease (a disorder of the nervous system that causes difficulties with movement and balance), age related memory loss and head trauma
How it works
Cerebroprotein hydrolysate belongs to class of drugs known as nootropics. It works on the central nervous system and improves the metabolism of neuron and protects nerves from damage.
Common side effects
Vomiting, Nausea, Allergy, Flushing, Dizziness, Headache, Influenza like symptoms, Vertigo
- ₹500 to ₹845Lupin Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹160Icon Life Sciences1 variant(s)
- ₹805Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹770Unichem Laboratories Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹882 to ₹1333Wockhardt Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹24Walnut Lifesciences1 variant(s)
- ₹805Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹139Arinna Lifescience Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹750Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- Seek immediate medical attention if you develop any allergic reactions.
- Do not drive or operate machinery as cerebroprotein may cause dizziness and confusion.
- Do not take if allergic to Cerebroprotein Hydrolysate or any of its ingredients.
- Not for Patients with fits and severe kidney disease.
- Do not take during pregnancy.