Information about Cerebroprotein Hydrolysate
Cerebroprotein hydrolysate uses
Cerebroprotein Hydrolysate is used in the treatment of stroke, head injury, Alzheimer's disease and dementia in Parkinson's disease.
How cerebroprotein hydrolysate works
Cerebroprotein Hydrolysate is a nerve protecting medicine. It works on the brain by nourishing the nerve cells, protects them from damage and improves their survival.
Common side effects of cerebroprotein hydrolysate
Vomiting, Nausea, Allergy, Flushing (sense of warmth in the face, ears, neck and trunk), Dizziness, Headache, Influenza like symptoms, Vertigo
Available Medicine for Cerebroprotein Hydrolysate
- ₹880Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹549 to ₹845Lupin Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹770 to ₹846Unichem Laboratories Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹824Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹173 to ₹770Icon Life Sciences2 variant(s)
- ₹877Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹882 to ₹1399Wockhardt Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹152Arinna Lifescience Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹178Walnut Lifesciences1 variant(s)
- ₹990Abbott1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Cerebroprotein Hydrolysate
- Seek immediate medical attention if you develop any allergic reactions.
- Do not drive or operate machinery as cerebroprotein may cause dizziness and confusion.
- Do not take if allergic to Cerebroprotein Hydrolysate or any of its ingredients.
- Not for Patients with fits and severe kidney disease.
- Do not take during pregnancy.