Cefuroxime + Sulbactam
Information about Cefuroxime + Sulbactam
Cefuroxime + sulbactam uses
Cefuroxime+Sulbactam is used in the treatment of bacterial infections.
How cefuroxime + sulbactam works
This is a combination of two medicines: Cefuroxime and Sulbactam. Cefuroxime is an antibiotic. It works by preventing the formation of the bacterial protective covering which is essential for the survival of bacteria in the human body. Sulbactam is a beta-lactamase inhibitor which blocks the action of enzymes produced by bacteria to inactivate Cefuroxime. Addition of Sulbactam reduces resistance and enhances the activity of Cefuroxime against bacteria.
Common side effects of cefuroxime + sulbactam
Nausea, Vomiting, Diarrhoea, Increased liver enzymes, Allergic reaction
Available Medicine for Cefuroxime + Sulbactam
- ₹133 to ₹325Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹247Ipca Laboratories Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹130 to ₹246Overseas Healthcare Pvt Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹135 to ₹239Hetero Drugs Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹110 to ₹190Osper Formulations Pvt Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹257Zanetaz Medicorp1 variant(s)
- ₹335LifeCare Formulation Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)