Cefpodoxime Proxetil + Ofloxacin
Information about Cefpodoxime Proxetil + Ofloxacin
Cefpodoxime Proxetil + Ofloxacin Uses
Cefpodoxime Proxetil+Ofloxacin is used in the treatment of bacterial infections.
How Cefpodoxime Proxetil + Ofloxacin works
Cefpodoxime Proxetil + Ofloxacin is a combination of two antibiotics: Cefpodoxime Proxetil and Ofloxacin. Cefpodoxime Proxetil works by preventing the formation of the bacterial protective covering which is essential for the survival of the bacteria in the human body. Ofloxacin works by preventing the bacteria from reproducing and repairing themselves. Together, they treat your infection effectively.
Common side effects of Cefpodoxime Proxetil + Ofloxacin
Nausea, Vomiting, Diarrhea, Stomach pain, Headache
Available Medicine for Cefpodoxime Proxetil + Ofloxacin
Gudcef PlusMankind Pharma Ltd
Cepodem-OSun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
Zedocef OMacleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
₹150 to ₹2292 variant(s)
Macpod OMacleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
₹209 to ₹2292 variant(s)
Olfi PodIpca Laboratories Ltd
Microcef-OMicro Labs Ltd
₹148 to ₹1752 variant(s)
Swich OAlkem Laboratories Ltd
Cedon PlusBlue Cross Laboratories Ltd
Kefpod OGlenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Expert advice for Cefpodoxime Proxetil + Ofloxacin
- You have been prescribed Cefpodoxime Proxetil + Ofloxacin to cure your infection and improve your symptoms.
- Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better. Stopping it early may make the infection to come back and harder to treat.
- Take it with food to avoid an upset stomach.
- Diarrhea may occur as a side effect but should stop when your course is complete. Inform your doctor if it does not stop or if you find blood in your stools.
- Discontinue Cefpodoxime Proxetil + Ofloxacin and inform your doctor immediately if you get a rash, itchy skin, swelling of face and mouth, or have difficulty in breathing.
- Notify your doctor if you feel pain in your tendons, numbness, or tingling sensations.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to conceive or breastfeeding.