Cefixime + Ofloxacin + Lactobacillus
Information about Cefixime + Ofloxacin + Lactobacillus
Cefixime + Ofloxacin + Lactobacillus Uses
Cefixime+Ofloxacin+Lactobacillus is used in the treatment of bacterial infections.
How Cefixime + Ofloxacin + Lactobacillus works
Cefixime + Ofloxacin + Lactobacillus is a combination of three medicines: Cefixime , Ofloxacin , and Lactobacillus. Cefixime works by preventing the formation of the bacterial protective covering which is essential for the survival of bacteria in the human body. Ofloxacin works by preventing the bacteria from reproducing and repairing themselves. Together, they eradicate your infection effectively. Lactobacillus is a live micro-organism which restores the balance of good bacteria in the intestine that may get upset with antibiotic use or due to intestinal infections.
Common side effects of Cefixime + Ofloxacin + Lactobacillus
Nausea, Vomiting, Diarrhea, Stomach pain, Indigestion, Flatulence
Available Medicine for Cefixime + Ofloxacin + Lactobacillus
Dual ActRonak Laboratories
Mifix PlusMancop Remedies
Caftyca-O LBBiovzn Pharmaceuticals
Mexim OElis Pharmaceuticals India Pvt Ltd
Flox CF LBGemith Pharma Pvt Ltd
Aarcim OAarcin Pharmaceutical LLP
₹75 to ₹1402 variant(s)
Munixim O LBEdmund Healthcare
Unixim-OUnimac Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
Expert advice for Cefixime + Ofloxacin + Lactobacillus
- Take it with or without food but at the same time every day.
- Do not skip any dose and finish the course as suggested by the doctor.
- It is advisable to stay hydrated and drink plenty of water to overcome medicine side effects.
- Use caution while driving or doing anything that requires concentration as Cefixime + Ofloxacin + Lactobacillus can cause drowsiness and sleepiness.
- Inform your doctor if you experience rashes, itching, swelling and shortness of breath while taking the medicine.