Information about Cefixime + Ofloxacin
Cefixime + Ofloxacin Uses
Cefixime+Ofloxacin is used in the treatment of bacterial infections.
How Cefixime + Ofloxacin works
Cefixime + Ofloxacin is a combination of two antibiotics: Cefixime and Ofloxacin. Cefixime works by preventing the formation of the bacterial protective covering which is essential for the survival of the bacteria in the human body. Ofloxacin works by preventing the bacteria from reproducing and repairing themselves. Together, they treat your infection effectively.
Common side effects of Cefixime + Ofloxacin
Nausea, Vomiting, Diarrhea, Stomach pain, Indigestion, Flatulence
Available Medicine for Cefixime + Ofloxacin
Mahacef-PlusMankind Pharma Ltd
₹93 to ₹1482 variant(s)
₹99 to ₹1522 variant(s)
Taxim OFAlkem Laboratories Ltd
Omnix OCipla Ltd
Hifen PlusHetero Drugs Ltd
₹45 to ₹1083 variant(s)
Cefolac-OMacleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
₹44 to ₹1593 variant(s)
₹145 to ₹1942 variant(s)
Milixim-OGlenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹86 to ₹1433 variant(s)
OfficeHetero Drugs Ltd
₹47 to ₹1003 variant(s)
₹62 to ₹1533 variant(s)
Expert advice for Cefixime + Ofloxacin
- You have been prescribed Cefixime + Ofloxacin to cure your infection and improve your symptoms.
- Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better. Stopping it early may make the infection to come back and harder to treat.
- Take it with food to avoid an upset stomach.
- Diarrhea may occur as a side effect but should stop when your course is complete. Inform your doctor if it does not stop or if you find blood in your stools.
- Discontinue Cefixime + Ofloxacin and inform your doctor immediately if you get a rash, itchy skin, swelling of face and mouth, or have difficulty in breathing.
- Notify your doctor if you feel pain in your tendons, numbness, or tingling sensations.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to conceive or breastfeeding.