Information about Cefixime + Lactobacillus
Cefixime + Lactobacillus Uses
Cefixime+Lactobacillus is used in the treatment of bacterial infections.
How Cefixime + Lactobacillus works
Cefixime + Lactobacillus is a combination of two medicines: Cefixime and Lactobacillus. Cefixime is an antibiotic. It works by preventing the formation of the bacterial protective covering which is essential for the survival of bacteria in the human body. Lactobacillus is a live micro-organism which restores the balance of good bacteria in the intestine that may get upset with antibiotic use or due to intestinal infections.
Common side effects of Cefixime + Lactobacillus
Nausea, Diarrhea, Stomach pain, Bloating, Indigestion, Flatulence
Available Medicine for Cefixime + Lactobacillus
Formic OElder Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹27 to ₹894 variant(s)
Comtrix OComed Chemicals Ltd
₹45 to ₹1063 variant(s)
LafixConcept Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹30 to ₹1287 variant(s)
CebayLeben Life Sciences Pvt Ltd
₹27 to ₹875 variant(s)
Cefilab DTOzone Pharmaceuticals Ltd
RealcefJagsonpal Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹43 to ₹16010 variant(s)
Cefo LMedley Pharmaceuticals
₹46 to ₹1144 variant(s)
CeemiWinsome Laboratories Pvt Ltd
₹41 to ₹2585 variant(s)
Expert advice for Cefixime + Lactobacillus
- Take it with or without food but at the same time every day.
- Do not skip any dose and finish the course as suggested by the doctor.
- It is advisable to stay hydrated and drink plenty of water to overcome medicine side effects.
- Use caution while driving or doing anything that requires concentration as Cefixime + Lactobacillus can cause drowsiness and sleepiness.
- Avoid alcohol consumption as it may cause excessive drowsiness.
- Inform your doctor if you experience rashes, itching, swelling and shortness of breath while taking the medicine.