Cefixime + Dicloxacillin + Lactobacillus
Information about Cefixime + Dicloxacillin + Lactobacillus
Cefixime + Dicloxacillin + Lactobacillus Uses
Cefixime+Dicloxacillin+Lactobacillus is used in the treatment of bacterial infections.
How Cefixime + Dicloxacillin + Lactobacillus works
Cefixime + Dicloxacillin + Lactobacillus is a combination of three medicines: Cefixime , Dicloxacillin and Lactobacillus. Cefixime and Dicloxacillin are antibiotics which work by preventing the formation of the bacterial protective covering which is essential for the survival of bacteria in the human body. Together, they treat your infection effectively. Lactobacillus is a live microorganism which restores the balance of good bacteria in the intestine that may get upset with antibiotic use or due to intestinal infections.
Common side effects of Cefixime + Dicloxacillin + Lactobacillus
Nausea, Vomiting, Diarrhea, Stomach pain, Indigestion, Flatulence, Rash
Available Medicine for Cefixime + Dicloxacillin + Lactobacillus
Mahacef-XLMankind Pharma Ltd
₹112 to ₹1452 variant(s)
Cefi XL DAbbott
₹47 to ₹1824 variant(s)
Hifen LxxHetero Drugs Ltd
Topcef PlusTorrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹52 to ₹1622 variant(s)
Tricef XLWockhardt Ltd
Milixim DlxGlenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹107 to ₹1722 variant(s)
Expert advice for Cefixime + Dicloxacillin + Lactobacillus
- You have been prescribed this combination medicine to treat bacterial infections.
- Finish the prescribed course, even if you start to feel better. Stopping it early may make the infection come back and harder to treat.
- Talk to your doctor if you notice bloody stools or develop abdominal cramps.
- Take it with food and plenty of fluids to avoid an upset stomach.
- Stop taking Cefixime + Dicloxacillin + Lactobacillus and inform your doctor immediately if you develop an itchy rash, swelling of the face, throat or tongue or breathing difficulties while taking it.