Information about Cefixime + Dicloxacillin
Cefixime + Dicloxacillin Uses
Cefixime+Dicloxacillin is used in the treatment of bacterial infections.
How Cefixime + Dicloxacillin works
Cefixime + Dicloxacillin is a combination of two antibiotics: Cefixime and Dicloxacillin. These antibiotics work by preventing the formation of the bacterial protective covering which is essential for the survival of bacteria in the human body. Together, they treat your infection effectively.
Common side effects of Cefixime + Dicloxacillin
Nausea, Vomiting, Diarrhea, Stomach pain, Indigestion, Flatulence, Rash
Available Medicine for Cefixime + Dicloxacillin
SI Fixim XLManeesh Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹52 to ₹1643 variant(s)
CefglobeMicro Labs Ltd
₹84 to ₹1492 variant(s)
Cifi XL DAbbott
Desatax XLShreya Life Sciences Pvt Ltd
Mahatax DMeddox Formulations
Texacef DXTexas Pharmaceuticals
Ceficod DXFarlex Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
Logofix DXNovalab Healthcare Pvt Ltd
Expert advice for Cefixime + Dicloxacillin
- You have been prescribed this combination medicine to treat bacterial infections.
- Finish the prescribed course, even if you start to feel better. Stopping it early may make the infection come back and harder to treat.
- Take it with food to avoid an upset stomach.
- Diarrhea may occur as a side effect. Taking probiotics along with Cefixime + Dicloxacillin may help. Talk to your doctor if you notice bloody stools or develop abdominal cramps.
- Stop taking Cefixime + Dicloxacillin and inform your doctor immediately if you develop an itchy rash, swelling of the face, throat or tongue or breathing difficulties while taking it.