Cefixime + Azithromycin + Lactobacillus
Information about Cefixime + Azithromycin + Lactobacillus
Cefixime + Azithromycin + Lactobacillus Uses
Cefixime+Azithromycin+Lactobacillus is used in the treatment of bacterial infections.
How Cefixime + Azithromycin + Lactobacillus works
Cefixime + Azithromycin + Lactobacillus is a combination of three medicines: Cefixime , Azithromycin , and Lactobacillus. Cefixime is an antibiotic which works by preventing the formation of the bacterial protective covering which is essential for the survival of bacteria in the human body. Azithromycin is also an antibiotic which stops bacterial growth by preventing the synthesis of essential proteins required by bacteria to carry out vital functions. Together, they eradicate your infection effectively. Lactobacillus is a live micro-organism which restores the balance of good bacteria in the intestine that may get upset with antibiotic use or due to intestinal infections.
Common side effects of Cefixime + Azithromycin + Lactobacillus
Nausea, Vomiting, Diarrhea, Stomach pain, Indigestion, Flatulence, Loss of appetite
Available Medicine for Cefixime + Azithromycin + Lactobacillus
Axi AZLAxis Life Science Pvt Ltd
Helcef AZ LBH.L Healthcare Pvt Ltd
Afix AZAlpic Biotech Ltd
Zofi AZ PlusZorion Drugs & Herbs Pvt. Ltd.
Voncef LBHealthkey Lifescience Pvt. Ltd.
₹75 to ₹1302 variant(s)
Casxim AZCasca Remedies Pvt Ltd
Logofix AZNovalab Healthcare Pvt Ltd
Expert advice for Cefixime + Azithromycin + Lactobacillus
- Take it with or without food but at the same time every day.
- Do not skip any dose and finish the course as suggested by the doctor.
- It is advisable to stay hydrated and drink plenty of water to overcome medicine side effects.
- Use caution while driving or doing anything that requires concentration as Cefixime + Azithromycin + Lactobacillus can cause drowsiness and sleepiness.
- Avoid alcohol consumption as it may cause excessive drowsiness.
- Inform your doctor if you experience rashes, itching, swelling and shortness of breath while taking the medicine.