Cefdinir + Lactobacillus
Information about Cefdinir + Lactobacillus
Cefdinir + lactobacillus uses
Cefdinir+Lactobacillus is used in the treatment of bacterial infections.
How cefdinir + lactobacillus works
This is a combination of two medicines: Cefdinir and Lactobacillus. Cefdinir is an antibiotic. It works by preventing the formation of the bacterial protective covering which is essential for the survival of bacteria in the human body. Lactobacillus is a live micro-organism which restores the balance of good bacteria in the intestine that may get upset with antibiotic use or due to intestinal infections.
Common side effects of cefdinir + lactobacillus
Nausea, Diarrhoea, Stomach pain, Bloating, Headache
Available Medicine for Cefdinir + Lactobacillus
- ₹78 to ₹112Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd3 variant(s)
- ₹163Unichem Laboratories Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹108Scortis Lab Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹77FDC Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹150 to ₹313Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹70Centaur Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)