Cefalexin + Probenecid
Information about Cefalexin + Probenecid
Cefalexin + probenecid uses
Cefalexin+Probenecid is used in the treatment of bacterial infections.
How cefalexin + probenecid works
This is a combination of two medicines: Cefalexin and Probenecid. Cefalexin is an antibiotic. It works by preventing the formation of the bacterial protective covering which is essential for the survival of bacteria in the human body. Probenecid is a uricosuric medicine which increases the effectiveness of cefadroxil by decreasing its passage through urine.
Common side effects of cefalexin + probenecid
Nausea, Vomiting, Diarrhoea, Abdominal pain, Indigestion, Loss of appetite, Headache, Allergic reaction, Rash
Available Medicine for Cefalexin + Probenecid
- ₹197BestoChem Formulations India Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹41 to ₹96BestoChem Formulations India Ltd3 variant(s)
- ₹148Alpha Pharmaceuticals1 variant(s)
- ₹66 to ₹113Alembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹134Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹92 to ₹186Lupin Ltd2 variant(s)