Cefadroxil + Lactobacillus Acidophilus
Information about Cefadroxil + Lactobacillus Acidophilus
Cefadroxil + Lactobacillus Acidophilus Uses
Cefadroxil+Lactobacillus Acidophilus is used in the treatment of bacterial infections.
How Cefadroxil + Lactobacillus Acidophilus works
Cefadroxil + Lactobacillus Acidophilus is a combination of two medicines: Cefadroxil and Lactobacillus Acidophilus. Cefadroxil is an antibiotic. It works by preventing the formation of the bacterial protective covering which is essential for the survival of bacteria in the human body. Lactobacillus Acidophilus is a live micro-organism which restores the balance of good bacteria in the intestine that may get upset with antibiotic use or due to intestinal infections.
Common side effects of Cefadroxil + Lactobacillus Acidophilus
Nausea, Vomiting, Diarrhea, Stomach pain, Indigestion, Allergic reaction
Available Medicine for Cefadroxil + Lactobacillus Acidophilus
BioproMorepen Laboratories Ltd
PedroxPerron Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
₹45 to ₹782 variant(s)
Remdrox LBRemedies Pharmaceuticals (India) Ltd
Tufcef LBWelcure Pharma
₹18 to ₹362 variant(s)
Cefia LBOctavia Labs Pvt Ltd.
₹120 to ₹2292 variant(s)
Cefadron LBAgron Remedies Pvt Ltd
₹16 to ₹312 variant(s)
₹19 to ₹693 variant(s)
Bludrox LBBlue Cross Laboratories Ltd
₹10 to ₹363 variant(s)
Expert advice for Cefadroxil + Lactobacillus Acidophilus
- Take it with or without food but at the same time every day.
- Do not skip any dose and finish the course as suggested by the doctor.
- It is advisable to stay hydrated and drink plenty of water to overcome medicine side effects.
- Use caution while driving or doing anything that requires concentration as Cefadroxil + Lactobacillus Acidophilus can cause drowsiness and sleepiness.
- Avoid alcohol consumption as it may cause excessive drowsiness.