Information about Caspofungin
Caspofungin is used in the treatment of serious fungal infections.
How caspofungin works
Caspofungin kills fungus by preventing them from making their protective covering.
Common side effects of caspofungin
Erythema, Headache, Breathlessness, Rash, Joint pain, Nausea, Decreased potassium level in blood, Decreased white blood cell count, Increased sweating, Fever, Increased liver enzymes, Itching, Chills, Diarrhoea, Inflammation of a vein, Increased red blood cells, Decreased haemoglobin level in blood.
Available Medicine for Caspofungin
- ₹10989Cipla Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹13500MSD Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹11449 to ₹11453Sanofi India Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹6659 to ₹9568Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹5000 to ₹9303Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹7718 to ₹11529Alkem Laboratories Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹5411 to ₹6105Zydus Cadila2 variant(s)
- ₹6875 to ₹7500Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹9850Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹10000Bharat Serums & Vaccines Ltd2 variant(s)