Caroverine is used in the treatment of pain due to smooth muscle spasm
How it works
Caroverine belongs to class of medications known as smooth muscle relaxant. It relieves the symptoms by inhibiting the unusual excitation of cells that causes painful and unpleasant sensations.
Common side effects
Slow heart rate, Flushing (sense of warmth in the face, ears, neck and trunk), Photophobia, Dilatation of pupil, Palpitations, Dry mouth, Arrhythmia, Constipation, Increased heart rate, Dry skin, Difficulty in urination, Excessive thirst, Reduced bronchial secretions, Loss of accommodation
- ₹169 to ₹1142Lincoln Pharmaceuticals Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹185Sunways India Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- Caution must be exercised while taking caroverine if you have thyroid problem, heart disease, muscle weakness or any disability.
- Inform your doctor if you have stomach inflammation, liver dysfunction, or problems in emptying your urinary bladder.
- Do not consume this drug if you are allergic to caroverine or any of its ingredients.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.