Information about Carisoprodol
Carisoprodol is used for muscle relaxation. It relieves painful spasms of the skeletal muscles.
How carisoprodol works
Carisoprodol is a muscle relaxant. It works on the centres in the brain and spinal cord to relieve muscle stiffness or spasm without reduction in strength. This improves pain and movement of muscles.
Common side effects of carisoprodol
Sleepiness, Dryness in mouth
Available Medicine for Carisoprodol
- ₹44Wallace Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Carisoprodol
- Carisoprodol can increase the effects of other CNS depressants (alcohol, barbiturates) medicine.
- Avoid consuming alcohol when taking the Carisoprodol, as it may cause excessive drowsiness and calmness.
- Inform your doctor if you have ever been diagnosed with kidney or liver problems.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to conceive or breastfeeding.