Information about Carisoprodol
Carisoprodol is used for muscle relaxation.
How carisoprodol works
Carisoprodol works by acting on the centers in the brain and spinal cord to relieve the muscle stiffness or spasm.
Common side effects of carisoprodol
Sleepiness, Fatigue, Vomiting, Headache, Drowsiness, Dizziness, Convulsion, Blurred vision, Nausea, Dry mouth, Stomach upset, Lethargy, Tachycardia, Vertigo, Decreased blood pressure
Available Medicine for Carisoprodol
- ₹35Wallace Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
Expert advice for Carisoprodol
- Carisoprodol can increase the effects of other CNS depressants (alcohol, barbiturates) medicine.
- Avoid consuming alcohol when taking the Carisoprodol, as it may cause excessive drowsiness and calmness.
- Inform your doctor if you have ever been diagnosed with kidney or liver problems.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to conceive or breastfeeding.