Information about Carbomer
Carbomer is used in the treatment of dry eyes.
How carbomer works
Common side effects of carbomer
Available Medicine for CarbomerNo medicine available
Expert advice for Carbomer
- Your doctor has prescribed Carbomer to treat dry eye disease.
- It stabilizes the natural tear film and maintains necessary lubrication so your eyes don’t get dry and irritated.
- May require long-term use.
- Apply pressure on the corner of the eye (close to the nose) for about 1 minute immediately after instilling the drop.
- Wait for at least 5-10 minutes before delivering the next medication in the same eye to avoid dilution.
- Stinging sensation may occur for 1-2 mins. Notify your doctor if it persists for longer.
- Make sure to use within 4 weeks of opening the bottle.