Calcipotriol + Clobetasol
Information about Calcipotriol + Clobetasol
Calcipotriol + clobetasol uses
Calcipotriol+Clobetasol is used in the treatment of psoriasis.
How calcipotriol + clobetasol works
This is a combination of two medicines: Calcipotriol and Clobetasol which treat psoriasis. Calcipotriol is a form of vitamin D. It works by reducing the overproduction of skin cells that may build up and form scales on the skin. Clobetasol is a steroid which blocks the production of certain chemical messengers (prostaglandins) that make the skin red, swollen and itchy.
Common side effects of calcipotriol + clobetasol
Available Medicine for Calcipotriol + Clobetasol
- ₹361 to ₹482Biocon2 variant(s)
- ₹360Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹356 to ₹594La Pristine Bioceuticals Pvt Ltd3 variant(s)
- ₹330 to ₹600Alniche Life Sciences Pvt Ltd2 variant(s)
- ₹330Eskon Pharma1 variant(s)
- ₹590Oaknet Healthcare Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)
- ₹399Ikon Remedies Pvt Ltd1 variant(s)